Online Collaboration Suite
Online Collaboration as the name suggests binds the employees across the organization for easy information sharing. Businesses always thrive because they manage to organize their work functions with in hierchial order by distributing the work functions according to the capabilities and availability of employees. Often it is found that the functioning of business houses get paralyzed due to lack of communication and information sharing amongst the employees regarding the routine work functions and time to time critical functions. Business houses can minimize the errors and risks regarding day to day business activities by implementing the Online Collaboration suites in their organizations.
Online Collaboration suites serve the main purpose of Information sharing. They open up a new means of interaction amongst colleagues, partners and team mates. The other plus point in adopting this online collaboration suite is that it connects you with your working partners irrespective of any time and space constraints. One can easily get connected with their working partners sitting on the other side of the globe.
Features of Online Collaboration suites
The collaboration tools populating the market place support different features but some of the features which are generally supported by these Online Collaboration suites are:
- Collaborative Writing Tools:
Collaborative writing tools enable you to create, edit and update the documents collaboratively. These collaborative writing tools can be as simple as word documents to blogs and more advanced systems. Blogs which have became a major way of expressing ones view is also considered as a Collaborative Writing tool. Collaborative writing tools support your typical formatting and editing features and sometimes also the advanced collaborative tools support the chatting, markup and version tracking features. These tools can be used very easily and the documents which are generated by using such tools are download friendly and easily accessible.
- Screen sharing:
Screen sharing is the technical ability to transfer your information from one computer screen to other computer screen. The information can vary from simple word documents, images, PowerPoint presentations to some computer applications running on computer or they can be more sophisticated as videoconferencing or emails. These screen sharing technology works better with speed internet connections. They have eliminated the space and time constraints involved in information sharing. Screen sharing allows you to collaborate with your client or colleague who may be co coordinating with you sitting miles apart. Screen sharing has emerged as must have for any business which wants to expand and evolve itself. All the businesses indulge themselves in one or other type of screen sharing activity for simplified information sharing. Screen sharing can be limited to some persons or to range of persons who are working on similar lines. It allows you to share a single documents or some specific documents or sometimes some specific area of your screen with the user at the other end. Most of the screen sharing activities is independent of operating system requirements. There is no need of any sort of plug-in or softwareÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s in order to access the screen sharing technology.
- Whiteboarding tools:
Whiteboarding tools make your collaborative interactions lively by allowing you to spice up your views by drawing real time and presenting images, inserting videos, sliding pictures etc. These digital whiteboards are popular with the online classrooms where the instructors can use the techniques to mark up the important points or where they can use images or slides to clear stress on some points or ideas. Whiteboarding tools also give meaning to the very act of videoconferencing where the participants can utilize these tools to spice up their interactions. These Whiteboarding tools allow you to draw, use shapes, pointers, arrows, highlighters, spotlights, Numbered markers etc during presentations. Also these Whiteboarding tools can be saved as references for future communications.
- Messaging tools:
Instant Messaging tools are popular in this era of web 2.0 for their ability to connect people within or outside your working network immediately. Here communications are on one to one basis where interactions are spontaneous and information can be sent and received immediately. Not only that user can experiment with various options which these messaging tools offer like using smileys or voices instead they can also notify the other user of their status by indicating whether they are busy, idle or away. Not only for technological reasons these Instant Messaging have tools become a entertaining medium as well.
- Audio and video websharing:
Audio and video websharing is very easier now a days thanks to the dashed costs of mass storage technology. Since 2005 anyone can publish their audio or video files on internet.
My Virtual Office developed by CNPL is very distinctive than others due to its innovative approach it allows its users to ease out the very purpose of information sharing.
Its powerful collaboration suite enables you to access:
- Web mail services: You can access professional emails anytime at any place with just an internet connection. Our Integrated web mail services offer POP3 and IMAP functionality.
- Online document management and sharing: Streamline the whole affair of document management with our Online document management and sharing functionality. This functionality opens up a quick and secure way to backup data in real time.
- Online calendars: Web calendars erases the communication gaps existing in team work as they come across as an easy way of collaborating with teams, customers and business partners. They allow you to manage and events very efficiently without leaving any sort of room for any confusion regarding the time clashes and other issues. Invitations for meetings or any events can sent through an easy-to-use online interface.
- Online contact management: Treasure your valuable business contacts online with the help of this feature.
- Online Reminders: In todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s busy world although often many of us tend to forget the important events and other issues. So email reminders can be set which will memorize the event and issues instead of us.
- Online announcements: Create corporate announcements and posts.
- Task Manager: Allows you to manage tasks and projects via the Web. You can easily come to know about the status, milestones, and incomplete tasks with the help of this feature.
These online collaboration suites are very closely involved in optimizing our means of communications, modes of learning, and enriching our social and working experiences.
If you are looking out for the apt property management portal to automate your property management business process then feel free to contact us via email at
or call us at our numbers, 1-248-522-7833 or 022-67983273